Come Join Our Team!
At MTS Services, we are always looking for talented people to join our team.
- We have a supportive environment that encourages mentoring and personal growth.
- We are serious about employee safety. Our OSHA trainers provide our staff with OSHA 10-Hour Training Certification. Weekly Toolbox Talks and our Safety Manual reinforce the importance of being meticulous when it comes to following personal safety practices.
- We want everyone to succeed by encouraging collaboration. Working together, we can do a better job and ultimately drive the success of the company.
- We believe you should enjoy what you do. Life is too short not to!
- Working as a team, we keep the company strong so that we can continue to be a good place to work, where you are paid well, and have good benefits including health insurance, PTO, and 401k match.
What type of person is most successful at MTS Services? Listen to what our employees say:
- “Hardworking, loyal, and trustworthy.” — Justin
- “A tech who is ready to work, be proactive, and detail oriented.” — Nate
- “Someone who works hard, is organized, and manages their time well. A team player.” — Mike
- “Someone who is cognizant that quality and caring about one’s work is job one.” — Diane
At MTS Services we care about the welfare of our employees and offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Basic life and disability insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Voluntary supplemental life and accident insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.